Can text or e-mail pics

Eagle 5.7" H-beam rods Chevy journal
ARP 2000 bolts
Less than 500 miles
$150

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 am 

Send me some pics Aron 513-833-three two 77

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:01 pm 

if darrells not interested text or call me 260-223-8431. thanks.

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Parts, Parts & More Parts

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

ChatterBox

Turn off/on Options Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

madmike: I have adapters for sale
Guest_3039: hello, I registered yesterday but have not had an approval yet, can you provide an update?
rick: seems its been taking a few days for mickeymouse to get people registered. Hang in there he will get to you!
mickeymouse: I am a slacker... I approved a bunch this morning. Let me know if I missed yours.
Beretta1994: I have an interest in building a buggy to drive on the street. I see quite a few buggies in my area that dont fit the criteria that the ORC states. Does anyone know how to licence a buggy without the \"Self assmebled vehicle\" format? Thanks.
Guest_7854: What is the ORC states?
Beretta1994: Ohio Revised Code, sorry. ORC requires a windshield, wiper, turn signals, hi-lo beams, 4 wheel brakes, harnesses, emission standard
Beretta1994: thanks
Top Fuel Bender: Hey Mickeymouse can approve my request also Top Fuel Bender
mickeymouse: Done. Welcome to the site
Guest_3256: needing info on what wires to use in my ecotec harness or a wiring diagram
Guest_1161: Yes I have just registered And have built many Honda 3.5 Vtech motors and I also build harness for VW to 3.5 conversion I may or may not have quite a bit of useful information and help for fellow builders
Guest_1161: Have lots of pics , solutions , and quite a it of useful Info having done probably 75 engines or more all 3.5 Honda Vtech engines and many flipped intakes
mickeymouse: What name did you register? I want to make sure I approved it.
Guest_2637: been a couple days since I registered, can I get an approval mickeymouse? (scout3351)
mickeymouse: Scout, thanks for letting me know. You should be good to go. Your account has been activated.
scout3351: thanks. glad to have found you guys.
Guest_4033: If I forgot my username and password what to do?
mickeymouse: Send me your email and I will look it up. My email is dan@woodsbuggy.com
mickeymouse: I got your email and sent back your info. Please let me know if you have any issues
Guest_4355: Can I get my account activated Mickey Mouse it\'s ttucker2015
mickeymouse: Tucker, you should be activated now. Let me know if you have any issues logging in.
Ttucker2015: Thank you!
Guest_5887: Rich44 looking to sign up. Got a build I\'m looking for some info on. Thanx guys.
rich44: Hi guys, thanks for accepting me on this site. I have a little problem that i need some advice on. I built myself a buggy and am running a Ford 3L V6 with a 6 rib box. Because of the set up i have hectic angles on my side shafts. Have tried everything, but keep turning them off (universal\'s). So, i am looking at the baby chain setup to sort out the angle. Would a ansi 80 chain setup with a 1,3 : 1 reduction work with what I have got? Any assistance would be appreciated .
mickeymouse: You should start a post to discuss. Most people do not look down here
rich44: Thanks, how?
Guest_3223: I\'m still awaiting my account to be activated it\'s been awhile and I\'ve never received the confirmation email. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
mickeymouse: I try to approve users daily. What user name did you request and I will look for your request.
mickeymouse: Rich, click on forum link, select suspension and click \"new topic\"
Guest_5073: My user name is MrTbrew8
MrTbrew8: Nvm got it...thanks!
mickeymouse: MrTbrew8, you have already been activated. Let me know if you are having issues logging in.
Guest_5905: Was told you sale a 2.2 kit with engine , adapter , and ecm , is this true ?
hunter71495: hmmmm :)
mickeymouse: Hunter is back.. :P :P :P How have you been

Name:

:) :( ;) :P :D :| :O :S O.O 8) :_( :-* (!) (?)

Copyright © 2009-2013 Woodsbuggy.com
All Rights Reserved.