Can text or e-mail pics

Eagle 5.7" H-beam rods Chevy journal
ARP 2000 bolts
Less than 500 miles
$150

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 am 

Send me some pics Aron 513-833-three two 77

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:01 pm 

if darrells not interested text or call me 260-223-8431. thanks.

Board index » Buy Sell Trade » Parts, Parts & More Parts

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

ChatterBox

Turn off/on Options Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

Guest_3492: Anyone try to fit 4 seats in a beeline explorer frame? 100\" frame?
hunter71495: Finally ordered my bender!!! :)
Guest_9908: What\'s general admission?
summer: Admission cost?,just to watch.
blackoutt: Anyone with an ecotec having issues when trying to suddenly hit higher rpms? Runs fine until I try punching it, then it starts having hiccups.
mickeymouse: I approved about 7 or 8 new users today. If you have registered, you should be able to login.
Guest_6228: tbsowel09 need approval please
mickeymouse: You have already been approved but your username is sowell. Please let me know if you have any issues logging in. Dan
Guest_5018: Thanks trying it now
Guest_5018: ya I\'m having trouble I cant remember my password lol
sowell: GOT IT!! THANKS!
Racebuggy908: How do we get our business listed under the Sponsors area on the home page? How do we become a sponsor?
mickeymouse: Send me an email or a PM.. dan@woodsbuggy.com
Guest_5338: How are the buggy\'s broken down into classes A,B&C. (?)
mickeymouse: Each person selects what class they want to race.
Guest_2058: see ya\'ll in july. thanks. The Lost Hillbilly.
Guest_4210: Please look at password for Herbie53, none that I have will work.
mickeymouse: Herbie, I cannot see passwords. I believe you can reset it at the login screen
Guest_2288: hi name is Paul i\'m in kc, mo. and have be converting my sand rail into a woods buggy and am now ready for some racing. i want to get involved with you guys. i have read the rules but have concerns with hauling my buggy down there and not getting to run. just need conformation saying i have the right stuff. like helmet? i am 596 miles away. camp ground? four point harness? gas tank bolted?
Guest_2288: i would like to make it to dirty turtle on the 25th, i would be traveling Friday so is there a place to stay? hotel
Guest_2288: camp site? where do other buggy families stay? drivers meeting when is that? i\'m nervous. i just want to fit in.
diamonddav: hi paul. come on to dirty turtle,.. ride all night with me... we camp there.. ill be there Friday about 8
Guest_3760: Sweet thanks...what if anything should definitely bring? I ordered a 4 point harness and a new foot pedal. I should have everything, but never been there sooooo?!?
mickeymouse: Paul.. Look forward to meeting you. If your buggy has everything secured and the frame is safe, you should be good to go.
mickeymouse: .. that is a long haul.. I am going about 450 miles away and I thought I was traveling far..
Guest_5489: This is paul. Thanks and I\'m so excited cause I\'ve only been to the dunes and I can map that place. It\'ll be good to meet new people and new places. I plan on camping. Is there showers? Bathhouse? Gas close by? My dad will be with me and we plan on roughin it? Just how rough is the question? How bout food? Grills? Thanks for all the help. I do feel welcome.
Guest_5489: Oh yeah I really don\'t have carb covers...we won\'t be driving through a Creek or something. I have the outer wears is all.
Guest_4792: Here is the website for Dirty Turtle. http://dirtyturtleoffroad.com They have a bath house and restrooms. I am not sure about food.
diamonddav: paul. plan it like your a caveman, cause you never know!! and by the time you leave you\'ll be a pro at cleaning your idle jets!! trust me we wont leave you hangin anywhere!(literally) I mean in your buggy of course!!! but its gonna be a blast with the woodsbuggy boys. they have a few port o lets , I don\'t think there is a bath house yet... call em and ask!!you don\'t have an account on here yet?
Guest_8802: This is paul...yea I received a email stating I had to wait for approval from an administrator. But yes I did register.
diamonddav: paging dan!
mickeymouse: Sorry about that.. I just approved roughly 20 accounts.... Everyone should be good to go...
mydadsagearhead: I\'m in....thank you. Paul
mydadsagearhead: How do I get my avatar on there?
diamonddav: go to user control panel and click on profile
mydadsagearhead: I believe I make all the right steps select pic out of my phone then hit submit and nothing happens...oh well.

Name:

:) :( ;) :P :D :| :O :S O.O 8) :_( :-* (!) (?)

Copyright © 2009-2013 Woodsbuggy.com
All Rights Reserved.