The requested topic does not exist.

Board index

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

ChatterBox

Turn off/on Options Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

2.3turbo: My project
Guest_8877: its been 24 hrs since i have registered but have not been approved by the board yet to post on the forum. how long does this process take? thanks.
Guest_8877: my logi name is xstream
Guest_5743: No response???
Guest_5967: had to re register for some reason....someone here wants this CHAINDRIVE RAIL i got Forsale
Guest_4472: please tell me when i can join this forum. login is xstream
Guest_2743: chaindrive jeff has been trying to register for awhile now with no luck just trying to see what/how needs to be done thanks
Guest_2689: since the moderator isn\'t moderating....I have a BURNS BUILT CHAINDRIVE RAIL For Sale. Located in Louisville Ky. Look for it on CL sometime this week 10/13/14 thx, Chaindrivejeff
Guest_4215: I\'ve been waiting for two months
Guest_4215: Who makes the best dry sump pump
mickeymouse: Been busy with work this week but I approved 4 or 5 users today. Let me know if you are still having issues.
Joe l: Why do I keep getting extension is not allowed when I try to add resized images?
mickeymouse: Joe, that usually means that the resized image is not being saved with a valid file type (ie jpg or gif). When you rename the file, you might need to include or select the file type.
Guest_8829: woooooo
Guest_4830: I\'m new to the buggy community. Just bought a roller and 2.4 ecotec to put in it. Iv created a accord but it\'s never been accepted. The username I created is Kyletaylor77. Any chance I could get accepted? Thanks!
mickeymouse: Let me take a look..
mickeymouse: Wow Kyle... You are not kidding. You registered back in August. You should be good to go. Let me know if you have any issues.
Guest_4242: Yeah the rubber on your buggy looks mean hillaholic
hunter71495: How are you guys doing?
TheOriginalOne: Help me find a woodsbuggy
mickeymouse: I just replied to your post.
TheOriginalOne: thanks
Guest_1423: any one know where I can get rims for a 31x15.5x15 ditch witch 4 lug
Guest_1163: You can find wheels that size, try looking at cirle track wheels 4 lug
Guest_5616: Can you when money for making it up the hill
Guest_8635: I need to kn what size rims do I need for 31x15.5x15 they are 8 ply someone told me 15\"x13\" would work but I won\'t to make sure be4 I by some can any one help me Plzz :)
mickeymouse: People use 10 inch wide to 12 inch wide wheels. They will get a little wider when you add a headlock. Depending on where you are located, call one of the sponsors on the site. Drews Off Road would be a great start.
rd-glider: Mike i need a set of tailing arms built thanks
Guest 666: water cooled barron where you at ;)
Guest 666: :-* :-*
mickeymouse: He posted last night but probably did not look down here
MadMike: Who needs arms built? Send me a PM
TOOL2332: ITS ON NOW THE TOOL MAN WILL BE RETURNING TO THE SCENE ASAP. GOT A NEW RIDE CANT WAIT TO BREAK IT IN .
TOOL2332: OR ROLL IT OVER WHICH EVER COMES FIRST!!!
TOOL2332: WE NOT SCARED .

Name:

:) :( ;) :P :D :| :O :S O.O 8) :_( :-* (!) (?)

Copyright © 2009-2013 Woodsbuggy.com
All Rights Reserved.