The requested topic does not exist.

Board index

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

ChatterBox

Turn off/on Options Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

mickeymouse: Thanks Rcline. You have been activated. Welcome to the site
Guest_3662: Mickey Mouse can you check and see if I\'m registered anymore it won\'t let me log in ..email me at agalloway462@comcast.net
mickeymouse: Hello Agalloway, I reset your password and sent you an email. Please let me know if you have any issues.
2800passat: Oh great! another FNG to teach buggies to. Run , save money! Take up golf or better yet, checkers! lol welcome! :)
Guest_7923: Need check out kings knob off road park in clarksburg wv boys
Guest_9271: HEy is there any moderators on here tonight ?>
Guest_9271: My account shows not activated Screen name is Xowner and email is jonathan3333333@yahoo.com
Guest_7: Anyone get around to my account ?
mickeymouse: I will take a look
Guest_4046: Looking to get account approval. User Name is Vdub. Thank you.
mickeymouse: Xowner and Vdub, you should be all set.
Guest 666: that anti freeze is killing my brain :O
vdub: Thanks for the add!!!
Xowner: Thanks mickey
Guest_3323: Hey mickeymouse can u go and see if I am approve my email was railbuggy1234@gmail.com thanks
mickeymouse: Hello Railbuggy1234.... Yes, I found your account. It should be good to go. Your username is markymark1392 Your account is from 2013.
Guest_3115: need approval
Guest_3115: Mickey Mouse need approval kincholoe king
mickeymouse: LOL... I did not know if that was a real user or not.. You are good to go.
Kinchloloe King: Thanks Mickey Mouse
Guest_7206: When I try to login it says my account has not been activated. How do I fix that ?? Thanks , Dagalee
mickeymouse: Is dagalee the user name you are trying to use?
Guest_7934: Anyone have packrat 4 str near wv. Frame only or roller?
Guest_1550: Guest 7206
Guest_1550: guest7206. Mickeymouse yes Dagalee is username. I\'m at dho45@ bellsouth.net. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
tyrus: How has everone been
mickeymouse: Hey Tyrus. Glad to hear Bella is doing well
tyrus: thanks
tyrus: its been a really long for me since i have been on here
Guest_5859: Hi, I\'m doing a project about buggy history. Could you please suggest me some website, books, forum...?
thanks!
mickeymouse: Here.... Here.... and hmmmmm Here.... Request a username and start a post... You will get all the info you want
mickeymouse: Dagalee, I fixed your account. check you email for your new password
Guest_3706: do we have woodsbuggy shirts, hoodies or anything along those lines? (?)
mickeymouse: We should have some shirts, hats and stickers at the events
medic265: Hey if an admin has got a sec could you activate my membership. my username will be medic265...Thanks a bunch
mickeymouse: Medic, you are good to go...

Name:

:) :( ;) :P :D :| :O :S O.O 8) :_( :-* (!) (?)

Copyright © 2009-2013 Woodsbuggy.com
All Rights Reserved.